Sunday, December 22, 2019

Write A Premium, High Converting Amazon Listing











About:

Need Amazon Listing that will convert your customers?

Then you'll need a copywriter who knows exactly what it takes to bring in customers on the super popular yet brutal marketplace.



Get it right, or get left behind!

If you don't optimize your listing correctly the first time, you may not be able to recover. Receive a premium, 100% original Amazon description crafted by a professional writer when you order today!



If you're new to Seller Central, 
I'll complete a comprehensive review of your provided keywords to make sure they'll work for your listing. If you don't have keywords yet, purchase a gig extra and I'll track them down for you to help optimize your sales.



If you're already on the platform, message me to see how I can improve the listing you already have. I'm happy to help in any way I can!



Let's Do Something About Your Sales

I am well-versed in the techniques Amazon uses to rank relevant listings. I've written several descriptions in my other gigs before creating this one specifically for the largest online retailer in the world.



Believe the buyers who've been in your shoes. View hundreds of my glowing reviews here: fiverr.com/cdgervais



Reviews


Seller's Response:

always a great job!

:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to working with you again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment