Saturday, December 28, 2019

Write An Exceptional Amazon Product Listing











About:

Hello. I'm TwoCakes ... and I want to add some flavor to your product listings!!

Selling on Amazon and need a copywriter to give your listings a personalized touch that will entice buyers to order? Well, I'm your girl.

I offer (3) different sugary sweet product listing packages in order to meet the specific needs of Amazon sellers.



All I need from you upon ordering is a link to your existing listing (or ASIN), an image of your item + key details OR a link to your manufacturer's listing & guarantee/returns policy information (if applicable).



Some of the FBA brands I work with cater to those looking for the best beauty products, fashion items such as handbags, accessories and swimwear, baby products, home decor, kitchen gadgets and so much more.



*DISCLAIMER: This gig is for Amazon listings only. 

It DOES NOT cover REVIEWS.

Reviews


:

Great as usual!

:

Great as usual!

:

Great experience. I would definitely recommend and use Twocakes* again

:

Good product listing provided for both Amazon and website use. Great job!

:

Amazing Seller, product was delivered in 1 day! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment