About:
Hi
Are you looking for Shopify product listing descriptions that SELL?
With this gig, you will receive well-written, Appealing Shopify product Listing descriptions to help you close the most wanted sale. My creative approach will ensure that the perfect mix of key information is showcased with a hint of charm. I believe that customer relationships are very important and I work hard to ensure that the job is done right the first time.
No worries, I will make your description more user-friendly for your customers and improve product SEO for better ranking on search engines.
What Makes My Service Special From Other?
- Title(1 Per Product)
- Seo-optimized, Sweet Product Description
- 5 Bullet Points Per Product
- 300-400 Words Per Product
- Competitor Research and Analysis
Why Choose Me?
-100% Moneyback Guarantee
-Unlimited Revision
-On-Time Delivery
-Eye-Catching Description
-Quick Response
-100% Satisfaction
-Proofreading and Perfect Grammar
Save Your Time And Energy By Hiring Shopify Product listing Description Expert!!!
Please contact me before placing an order to avoid cancellation.
Thanks :) :)
Reviews
:
Definitely very responsive and attentive, however, there were a lot of grammatical errors in addition to basic mistakes that were displayed throughout. It was a nice start for a template but I will have to make amends for myself. I do thank him for his efforts!!!
:Very satisfied. Awesome work by Gurman. He delivered very very fast. I will use him for all my work.
:Was very responsive and quick to fix errors. Thank you would recommend
:Gurmanii delivered in a very short amount of time and was very helpful for my store launch. Thank you,
:Good service

No comments:
Post a Comment