Friday, December 20, 2019

Write Exceptional Amazon Product Listing That Sells











About:

Hi there,

Most product doesn't sell on Amazon because their listing is terrible. If your headline is wrong, your bullets don't engage customers, and your description is too short, you can be losing sales right and left.

Conversely, you can swamp competitors. Most of their listings aren't very good. This is your opportunity to impress with excellence!

 

I write your complete Amazon listing for $35 in my GIG EXTRAS below. You get:

  •  Title that gets attention and has the right keywords
  •  5 Bullets that get customers excited
  • A full length, well written description that insures the sales
  • Unlimited revisions
  • TOP QUALITY listing
  • 100% satisfactory listing
  • Listings that will boost product your sales
  • Listing that will Increase exposure
  • Build Customer Rapport
  • 100% unique and creative descriptions to help your product stand out
  • 7 to 10 Major Keywords researched and included FREE in your listing text!
  • Attractive, powerful Amazon listing



Total length up to 500 to 600 words.

 Here is the $35 solution that could make you a LOT of money with your product. I make corrections to your copy free of charge. I do not stuff keywords - sentences from long lists of search. Please order with confidence!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing, I was more than happy with the work which she did which really exceeded my expectations very happy customer would definitely recommend and I will continue using her. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you and welcome for more listing, you are my best client. Thank you once more :)

:

I needed a professional description of my product. Seidensticker did a great job! She delivered fast and beyond my expectations! Highly recommended!! Thank you!!!

:

Her work is excellent. Her feedback is super fast. I will definitely use her again. I am very happy with the service. Highly recommended!!

:

welcome for more listings in future. Thank you very much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment