Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Write Persuasive Description Of Products In Spanish











About:



I know how important it is to have a description for a product. I am in a family business where he learned to sell the products that we manage.



Let me give an own voice to your product and make it speak for itself.


  • with my description I will answer the following:

    * Catchy title

    * Product benefits

    * Why is it the best product?

    * What does this product bring to your life?

    * How to buy it

    * Special features

    * closing slogan

Reviews


:

Thank. It is a great work.

:

Muy eficiente y ordenada en entregar el trabajo

:

Good Job!

:

Repetiré! Buenos resultados, buena comunicación, cumpliendo con el plazo de entrega. 100% recomendable.

:

Cuesta encontrar freelancers cómo tú. La primera de muchas otras colaboraciones. Es la base que venía buscando, muchas gracias por todo, hasta la próxima Darix!




No comments:

Post a Comment