Friday, April 24, 2020

Convert Your Kindle Description In A HTML Bestselling One











About:

Hi there, I’m Stefano



I’m an Italian copywriter and kindle publisher.



I know exactly that description is that one thing that could really make the difference to sell your Ebooks on amazon.

You had to get your possible buyers interested and call them to action buying your kindle.



This will be my work.



If you already have a best selling description, my work will be to improve even more its conversion rate thanks to a better HTML layout.

If you don’t have a best selling description, I will write down one for you.



I’m not talking about the usual type of general and low quality description that you can find and I’m not talking about descriptions based on samples or templates.

I’m going to create for you original descriptions that will convert viewers into buyers.



Here’s what you can get:

  • High quality HTML code

  • Best-selling kindle description

  • Competitor analysis

  • Unlimited reviews

  • Original content



Sometimes an eye catching cover or a high number of reviews could not be enough, a good description could really change the number of your sells.



HURRY UP AND GET YOUR DESCRIPTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment