Saturday, March 7, 2020

Craft A Bestselling Amazon Book Description











About:

**USA Today, Washington Post & Amazon bestselling editor**





Warning: This gig is for ADULT FICTION & MEMOIR ONLY. All orders for non-fiction (i.e. self-help and business books) will be canceled, resulting in penalties from Fiverr.



The book description (or back cover blurb) is the text that convinces a reader to give your story a chance. It must be full of intrigue; a tasty enticement to take a bigger bite. 



For just $125 I'll craft an Amazon book description that:



  • Introduces the reader to a character they can emotionally invest in.


  • Presents your premise and opening hook in an intriguing light.


  • Conveys a tone and language targeted to your genre.


  • Includes two rounds of revisions, reflecting your feedback and vision.


Extras:




  • Critiquing your cover art. Is the design professional, and well targeted to your prime demographic? 


  • A new author bio, that will get to the heart of your storytelling.


Samples of blurbs I've crafted can be seen above, and illustrate why I consistently attract great reviews.



ADULT FICTION & MEMOIR ONLY, please. Self-help, children's books, and business books will be canceled, resulting in seller penalties. Non-fiction authors should contact me prior to ordering. Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cate was awesome!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for entrusting your story to my care. I enjoyed helping you craft your book description!

Seller's Response:

This seller worked with my blurb until I was happy with it and she seemed to be happy to do it. I loved communicating with herald I loved to see what she came up with. It only took two drafts. She is a master with words. She even gave me a suggestion that I had not thought of. She knows her stuff! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I love writing book descriptions, and I'm glad you could tell! Thank you for entrusting your story to my care, and leaving a kind review. You gave me great content to work with, and I hope the blurb helps you connect with lots of new readers.

Seller's Response:

Cate has "the gift" of creating great book blurbs. She was superb in explaining her rationale. I would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment