Friday, March 6, 2020

Data Entry Job For 2 Hours











About:

Hi,

I would be much glad to be a data entry and assist with all of your needs. My goal is to provide best services to my clients.



Data Entry Works

  1. MS Word (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
  2. Editing
  3. Copy-Paste
  4. Edit your all kinds of documents
  5. Review your product
  6. Contact Information like Contact Person, Address, Phone, Email
  7. Excel to PDF
  8. Word to PDF
  9. Images to Excel/Word
  10. Scanned pages to Excel/Word
  11. Product Listing
  12. Power Point Presentation
  13. Photoshop work
  14. Any type of Data Entry and Web Research works




Create any Social Media Accounts.



If you need more hours: - Please click extra to buy more gigs from the additional services.

If you need any other services that are not listed above, please contact me with the basic details of the job. I will try to reach as soon as possible.

100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not happy with the completed project, you will receive a full refund on order.

Kindly communicate with me before you order to confirm my availability to avoid any kind of troubles for your project!

Thanks


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment