Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Amazon Listing And Ebc Page And Make Products Professional On Amazon











About:

Do you need the best quality and professional work? 


I am an Amazon and eBay expert. I always work carefully, fast and correct. I have seen most people worked on Amazon and eBay, but make many mistakes that make a problem for the seller.


Description About My Services:


1 - I will ask your suggestions for improvement because you know your product better and then me. I’ll make changes as quickly as possible. 


2 - I can do the best listing optimization and create EBC, which will help Amazon and the major search engines point buyers to your product.


3 - I can research the best-performing people searches/PPC Keywords related to your product type and utilize those keywords strategically throughout the listing.


4 - I can run Sponsered Ads by Automatically and Manually with the different strategies (i.e Product Targeting, keyword Targeting, Brand Targeting, Category Targeting, Headline Campaigns, etc).


Looking forward to working with you! 


Note: Please contact me before your order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment