Thursday, March 5, 2020

Accurately Type Any Work For You On Ms Doc











About:

 I am an accurate typist. I am hard working and pay close attention to detail. I welcome feedback and always strive to improve.



i will type 3000 characters for you for $ dollars, i also welcome your transcription jobs either audio or video, or picture notes.



I am available for work most days, and I can assure you of being reliable and being able to turn around work in a timely manner. I am a quick learner and always looking to improve my skills.



For any further information or assistance, please leave me a message. 



I look forward to working together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Efficient!

Seller's Response:

great buyer. look forward to working more with you in future.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience

Seller's Response:

thank you so much. look forward to working with you again. :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment