Monday, February 24, 2020

Write Compelling Book Description That Will Sell It











About:

Are you having a hard time selling your books on Amazon and other platforms? Or do you want to increase your conversion rate and maximize your income? Look no further, you are just in the right place!



I will provide the following services:



Basic Gig - $10 for 250 words

250 words highly optimized book description with 3 bulletpoints, ideal for fiction and nonfiction.



Standard Gig - $15 for 350 - 500 words

This include everything from my basic gig as well as 5 bulletpoints and 5 focus keywords to improve your book marketing strategy. This gig is for you!



Premium Gig - $95 for bulk description

If you have 5 to 10 books, this gig is perfect for you! I will meticulously write (10) 250 words with 3 bulletpoints each.





With over 60 descriptions written, you will enjoy: 



  • Bestselling book description in both words and HTML
  • Persuasive contents with compelling hooks
  • Excellent and fast delivery


Working with me is a must-to-do if you're genuinely interested in growth hacking your sales using powerful and effective words.



Do I need to say more?



Kindly contact me if you need a custom quote, I'm always available to chat.

I look forward to working with YOU!

Reviews


:

good thanks

:

good job!!!

:

Allo ok thanks boss!

:

I got what I was looking for

:

All ok thanks...




No comments:

Post a Comment