Saturday, February 29, 2020

Research And Write Professional Copy On Any Topic











About:

Please contact me FIRST before ordering!

Sorry... If you order without notice, I'll have to cancel. :-(



CHECK OUT OVER 200 GREAT REVIEWS!



Do you need to say it right the very first time?



As a freelance professional writer & editor published in many magazines and online, I can help you find the exact "write" words! 



I'll help you...

  • Describe your business and its services
  • Create emails that'll get clients clicking through
  • Invent creative, SEO-friendly web copy that sums up who you are in the best words possible
  • Write ongoing blog posts to help keep eyeballs glued to you and your offerings


Basic gig gets you up to approx. 100 words on almost any subject delivered FAST and FRESH - 100% original!



You will not get plagiarized copy!  You will receive creative, original, professional prose FAST, with no typos or grammatical errors (did I mention that I'm also a freelance copy editor???).  Small changes no charge to get it exactly right.



Basic gig price does NOT include research, watching videos, listening to audio files or generally "looking around on your site to see what it might need."  I'm happy to do it for you, though!  See my extras to add this on.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent as usual

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! A pleasure as before.

Seller's Response:

Excellent!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much -- happy to help!

:

great, very good quality copywriting, very happy




No comments:

Post a Comment