Thursday, February 27, 2020

Optimize Your Listing Title On Ebay Amazon











About:

Hi,



Hope you are having a good day.



Amazon & ebay titles must be as per standards set by both channels.



This is where i can be of help.



Reach out to me to get your desired titles. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a good job.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure working with you. Excellent buyer. Would love to do more in future.

:

The Optimised Product Listing Tittle suggested by this seller has not performed well. I am having better results with the Ebay titles I have come up with on my own! Disappointed. :(

:

Selling one thing in 14 different listings is rather a foolish act or a waste of time. Delivered more than my gig says i will. Still not happy. Thanks

:

OUTSTANDING WORK!!!! You a raising Star




No comments:

Post a Comment