Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Amazon And Ebay Listings With Full SEO











About:

Dear Hiring Manager,


Hope you are doing well.


I have 3 years of experience Amazon & eBay listings.


Amazon:
I can create single style and Variation style listing with Full SEO like Frontend and Backend Search Term and Backend Filters.


eBay:
I can create single style and Auction-style listing with Full SEO like Frontend and Backend Data.



Please do not purchase this Gig without contacting us first otherwise it will be canceled. 



If you have any question, you can inbox me. 


Thank you.


Regards,
Nabeel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Job. I will rehire him.

:

thank you so much.

:

Thanks again for your work.

:

Excellent service and communication!

:

quick and accurate




No comments:

Post a Comment