Monday, February 24, 2020

Translate Anything From English To Spanish Or Viceversa I 24 Hrs











About:

- Are you way too tired to finish that boring "Hola me llamo Carlos" homework? 



- Just looking to translate your Amazon product to take over new marks in Latinamerica and Spain?



- Want to win that spicy señorita's heart with a poem, but google translate may make you sound like a dork?



My name is Sahid Velasco, and as a spanish native speaker and having learned english since I was a child, I can translate anything you throw at me. I'm living in the UK at the moment so slang is ok too. 



Everything is double cheked, and I will fit the meaning of the message your text means to deliver, make it make sense by pure experience in both lenguages, NO softwares whatsoever!



You can ask for as many revisions as you need, you ever find a typo I'll fix it.



Any topic is welcome: Bussiness, engineering, science, theatre, coursework, I'll even dare into architecture.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment