Saturday, February 22, 2020

Write Your Real Estate Listing Description With Free Edits











About:

*I write the copy to sell your listing! I will craft a thoughtful description which highlights the most important attributes of the property up for sale or rent. All descriptions come with free edits - I want to be sure you are satisfied! Descriptions are created in Microsoft Word. Please allow 2-5 days processing time. If you would like to order based on character count please send me a message. I welcome custom orders, so If you need something a bit different please do not hesitate to contact me. I promise a prompt response. *please note descriptions of any word length are available in "gig extras" once you click into a package.

Reviews


:

Elizabeth was awesome...immediate to answer my questions and respond with the creative wording I needed in writing descriptive remarks for a Real Estate Listing that needed refreshed. I received a quick response from Elizabeth each time allowing me to keep my project moving along to completion.

:

Liz is wonderful!! Highly recommend.

:

Well done!

:

great work

:

Thanks Elizabeth - I'll do the minor tweaking on my side.




No comments:

Post a Comment