Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will write competitive SEO amazon product listings for you

I will write competitive SEO amazon product listings for you












About:

If you are looking for eye-poping description for you product, you are in the right gig. In my opinion if you are selling the competitive products, your listing also need to be competitive and professional and that is all I do. I use special online tools which are designed to find appropriate keywords for AMZN marketplace that makes it SEO friendly. I have repeated clients and I have influenced more than 250 products on Amazon with very good feedback from clients. I will thoroughly research about your product and competitors and will come up with a listing that compels your viewers to buy. 


My package includes:
  • Attractive SEO Title with best keywords
  • 5 Persuasive bullet points 
  • 200-200 words description
  • Competitor research 
  • Upto 5 focused keywords
  • Unlimited revisions

Order now and give me a chance to become a part of your success story. 

Feel free to inbox me if there is any query or any requirement about custom order. 

Reviews


veeaustin:great work

peter_denial:Thanks a bunch for giving me the chance.

jjona84:Excellent work on time will use again

qlion1:good communication!

peter_denial:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment