Friday, October 26, 2018

I will write 31-50 product listing with best keyword and attractive description

I will write 31-50 product listing with best keyword and attractive description












About:

I will create attractive and effective product listing on Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, Groupon, ebay and all others e-commerce sites for you, which will ensure you to achieve your targetted sales. I am experienced in product listing and my target is to make you satisfied.

I need from you either Link to your existing product page or image and key details about your product including your targeted keyword, price and variance(if have).

So feel free to contact me. I am here to serve you with fast delivery and revision. 

Thanks.

Reviews


simoneedwards29:Great job!

hira1995:Very co-operative buyer. Thanks

simoneedwards29:Great job!

hira1995:Very co-operative buyer. Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment