Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will write engaging show notes for your podcast

I will write engaging show notes for your podcast












About:

Show notes are the listeners' first introduction to your podcast. High quality show notes will provide an overview of the episode and a sneak peek of the podcast's "personality," summarize key points discussed, and contain helpful links for reference and further research into the topic of the show.

This is what you can expect from my gig:

  • Prior to your order or when you place it, we will have a thorough conversation about the overall topic of your podcast, the main subject of the single episode, and what you would like to see in the show notes
  • I will listen to the podcast in full and ask follow-up questions to ensure I have the best possible understanding of the message you are looking to convey
  • I will capture your vision into the show notes based on the episode itself and our conversation

If you wish to ask any question, request extra-fast delivery (48 or 24 hours), or if you have a podcast episode of a different length than stated on my packages, please message me and I will be happy to design a custom order.

Show notes are available in either American or British English. Please don't hesitate to state your preference.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment