Friday, October 26, 2018

I will create a sales boosting amazon a plus or ebc page

I will create a sales boosting amazon a plus or ebc page












About:

According to Amazon itself, Amazon A+ detail pages or Enhanced Brand Content (for Sellers) increase Conversion Rate by an average of 3 – 10%.

By providing the User with extensive information regarding your Product, the Dwell Rate increases, and Sales go through the roof! Amazon only recently made EBC/A+ free for all Vendors and Sellers (they would not do this if the revenue increase from the enhanced Conversion Rate would not outperform the former ~600$ it cost to create an A+ Page).

Whether you are a Vendor or Seller, I will write a great A+ or EBC Page for your Listing to increase your Sales. In Addition to that, I will also include relevant Keywords in the Listing to make your Product Rank higher in Organic Search Results (SEO).

After ordering the gig, please provide me with the needed information asap.

Feel free to message me if you have any Questions. Order now to increase your Sales and make your Product stand out from the Competition!

Cheers!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment