Friday, October 26, 2018

I will write a fully optimized amazon product listing with description, title, bullets

I will write a fully optimized amazon product listing with description, title, bullets












About:

Cha ching! It’s time to make some money!

With over 10 years of successful experience in online sales, I have a money-making skill - I write persuasive product listings and descriptions to sell!  Put me to work creating dynamic listings and watch your sales soar! 

Words are the foundation of any e-commerce biz. Without them, even the best product with engaging images won't be noticed by the search engines. Fantastic products are often low in the search results because of poor keyword choices and no relevant SEO.

But, YOUR products will sell in high volume because I will power them with descriptive keywords that buyers actually search! The right keywords and their placement are essential for e-commerce success! And, I have the skills to get this done.

  • I’ll research the most searched terms related to your product type and utilize those keywords strategically throughout the listing
  • I’ll write the title, bullet points and description to be SEO driven, which will help Amazon and the major search engines point buyers to your product
  • I’ll learn from your suggestions for improvement because you know your product best and then I’ll make changes as quickly as possible

Reviews


raviramjit:Professional write up

gccubed:Great work well written and right on time!

jasonmcdonal327:Thanks Great job

itisam1:Amazing thank you

katepienovi:Very professional. Thanks, Kay!


No comments:

Post a Comment