Thursday, April 2, 2020

Write Your Real Estate Listings Property Description











About:

Welcome! 



Real estate is competitive and every agents objective is to meet their clients needs and exceed their expectations. 



My goal is to be apart of your team and help make your listings shine to capture the attention of buyers in your area. I'm detail oriented and will make sure to represent the property in the best way possible, sharing the features you provide and give a written walk-through that your clients will appreciate.



Here's what sets me apart from others... I've been in the real estate industry myself for over 4 years myself and I'm still very involved in the industry. I quickly realized that I can provide value to other agents through my writing services so you can focus on what matters most, which is selling homes and helping people!



I look forward to being apart of your team. Send me a message today and I can get started working on this for you right away.



For general home listings- please check out my standard gig which includes 1200 characters for your listing description and I'll deliver within 2 days! Please remember it is priced for characters, not words.

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment