Thursday, April 23, 2020

Turn Video, Podcasts Into Catchy Optimized Articles And Blog











About:

Hi,

Want to turn that YouTube video or Podcast audio into a compelling, unique SEO blog post or article? Just recorded a fantastic Facebook Live video and want to summarize it? As professional SEO blog writers, we'd love to help!

What I need from you

It is as easy as sending me your video or audio link/file and letting us highlight key points into an amazing piece of written content.

Point to Note

Video/audio must be clear and concise so we can understand it.

Verbal content must be spoken in English and contain enough information to reach your word count.

Why buy my Gig; because I will;

  1. Create a well-written article or post.
  2. Thoroughly proofread to any errors.
  3. SEO optimize the content.
I am a Google SEO certified and understand how to format content so it becomes a search engine magnet.



If you'd like more/fewer words, please message me for a custom offer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is great, You were able to watch y video and make a great blog post. You delivered exactly what I expected and faster. You will be seeing me on a weekly basis. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great to work with. Very fast

:

Sally did an incredible job! I look forward to working with her again in the near future.

:

Thanks. I look forward to working with you too. Quality video

:

Nice to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment