Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Write A Blurb Or Description For Your Book











About:

When submitting manuscripts to both publishers and editors, as well as with reeling in readers, it's essential to have a small piece that hooks them and leaves them interested in the piece you've created, any characters therein and the plot. 



With just a bit of information from you about the piece you've written, I will create a small blurb that you can use to show off your work and get readers to dive into your writing with fervor! 



**DISCLAIMER** Due to the low price of this gig and the short delivery time, I am not able to read an entire manuscript in order to write a short description for you. 



If you need to have your book read before a description can be written, please discuss with me beforehand and I may send you a custom offer that allows for that. Otherwise, just send the answers to the requirements. 



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Very nice Job

:

Good job, thanks

:

always a great experience working with this seller

:

Good communication, and a lovely description of my book that far surpassed my own!

:

Try to believe.




No comments:

Post a Comment