Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Keyword Your Photos For Maximum Sales Potential On Microstock Websites











About:

  • I will find anywhere from 40 to 50 relevant keywords per photo by analyzing your images very carefully and I will pay attention to every detail of it so I will get you the best keywords that will maximize your sales potential on microstock websites.


  • As a stock photographer myself, I have a lot of experience with keywording any kind of photos (I have got a large portfolio of images on 9 microstock websites) so my skills won't disappoint you.


  • If you need titles and descriptions as well, you can buy an extra named "Title + Description".


  • Your keywords (+ titles & descriptions*) will be delivered to you in form of a spreadsheet that you can copy and paste directly where you need to. If you want me to insert the information straight into your photos EXIF data you will need to mention this to me.


  • I am very open and communicative so feel free to talk to me about your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience.

:

Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment