Sunday, March 1, 2020

Write An Engaging Email For Your Email Marketing Campaign











About:

I will write a 150 word killer email for your email marketing campaign that brings a high open and click through rate.


I am an English educated marketer with a consistent love for email marketing in a variety of niches.


What do you get with this gig:


100 - 150 word email
1 headline
My customer service


What I need from you:


A link to the product you are promoting
If it is a content email or sales email


Then sit back, relax and I will get to work for you as soon as possible


Please check my gig extra's



I write mainly for Health, Make Money Online, Internet Marketing, Forex, Weight Loss. Anything that is an information product and has a sales page online.  If your purpose is not here please message me and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.



Reviews


:

Huester had high ratings that is why I decided to try his work, he did a great job and delivered on time.

:

Work was delivered on time

:

Fast delivery, excellent product!

:

It was nice working with someone that knows what their doing.

:

Fast delivery and excellent work. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment