Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will write a sales pitch for your product or service

I will write a sales pitch for your product or service












About:

I will write a sales/marketing pitch for your products or services.

E.g. if you were part of a LED signage company, targeting gift shops:

"If I gave you a choice of two presents, one wrapped in brown paper, the other wrapped by Harrods addressed to you with a big beautiful bow, which would you want to look inside?

Everyday people make this choice. How you wrap your store is a really important factor on whether customers will want to peek inside yours or your competitors. Wrapping your store in our LED signage will draw customers like moths to a flame.  

I will require information and context about your product or service to provide the best sales pitch possible.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment