Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will list 100 products on woocommerce.

I will list 100 products on woocommerce.












About:

Dear Client/Hiring Manager

What do i offer in product listing : 

(1) I can list products on Woocommerce with all variations if any or simple products with data provided.
(2) For more customised work; like creating original description, SEO titles, sourcing images we can discuss for any customised listing requirements.

Why should you hire me and use my services rather than thousands of others : 

(1) Check the images/screenshots for quality of work i have done already for number of clients.
(2) I have worked with almost any plugin you can think of or any custom made plugin and it will be much easier for me use them as having experience of doing versatile work.
(3) Have worked with clients all over the world and with all kind of products, so highly experience in their requirement and standards they maintain. 
(4) I am self motivated, quick learner and go to person for any kind of wordpress work. I am very direct in my approach to work and always schedule my work as per client's requirement. 
(5) I always finish my work before deadline without fail. 

Please contact me before ordering.  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment