Thursday, March 5, 2020

Write Superb Amazon Product Listing And Description Page











About:

I built my marketing expertise through REAL experience.  I have started 2 profitable affiliate businesses from the ground up giving me ACTUAL experience with every aspect of selling on this platform along with many other.

I will meticulously write an original, captivating and irresistible description for your products: one that will engage and inform your clients, leading to more sales conversions. Contact me if you need assistance with the following: a CATCHY description, well researched PPC + Amazon SEO keywords, meta description plus HTML coding. All I need from you is: either a link to your existing product page OR an image of your item + key details. 

Have a question not answered here? Need express delivery or a custom offer? Please send me a message BEFORE ordering.

All you have to do is let me know what your product is, when you would like to advertise it and I'll make sure your work is delivered within Turnaround Time. It's that simple!

For more words or add-ons, please check out my gig extras and packages. Please feel free to contact me if you have any doubts or questions. I look forward to an exhilarating experience working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment