About:
Do you need a product description for a website? Something online or offline? You've come to the right place. Sit back and let me right your description for you!For only $5 I can write an original product description of 150 words on just about any product you have. Need up to 300 words? 450 words? Check out the extra gigs bellow!
I'm experienced in this line of work as well. I've done this job for e-commerce stores etc.
What I'll need:
- Photos of your product
- Any info (specs) about your product
- Name
- Your target audience
And there you have it. Using my gig is all it takes to have your very own, original, product description.
*** Product will be returned in Word document ***
*** Examples in photos***
Please note, these descriptions are UP TO the word limit selected. This does not necessarily mean that your product description will be exactly 150, 300, or 450. Rather, they will be in between these word limits. Ex: 1-150 words, 150-300 words, 300-450 words.
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment