Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Write SEO Titles, Tags And Descriptions For Etsy Listings











About:

Providing all the information about the product is the best way to sell your product on Etsy. The required information is a more important part to convince people to buy your products than any other thing.

Moreover, Etsy SEO titles, tags, and descriptions rank your products on the first pages. 



I know you want the best titles, and descriptions for your Etsy Listings.



There are three important things: keyword research, titles, tags and complete information of the product. If you have done these three things properly then you will become a high-level seller. 



SEO of product can rank the product on top pages quickly. So, I will provide titles, tags, and descriptions with target keywords to rank your products on top pages. 



Why Me? 



  • Manual Work (White Hat)
  • Passed Fiverr SEO Test
  • Analysis > Rank > Monitor > Repeat
  • Excellent Support
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed


My Etsy Listings Include: 



  • Keyword Research
  • SEO Optimization
  • Titles 
  • 13 Tags Per Product
  • Descriptions




If you need more information or have any questions, then don't hesitate to get in touch!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller has delivered exactly what was expected and from what I can tell, everything looks great! It's too soon to tell if this has helped traffic, but I have seen similar descriptions on other things I have searched for, so I am sure it is right on track. Now I wait to see how it does!

Seller's Response:

It was a great experience. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication skills. Seller was very helpful, easy and professional to work with. Will definitely recommend and continue to work with seller again. Thank you Aaqib

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :) It was a great experience and I will love to work again with you :)

Seller's Response:

Delivery as expected. This gig provided structure for my Etsy account and descriptions. A few typos but overall great service, timely response and attention to my request!! Will patronize again




No comments:

Post a Comment