About:
New on Fiverr not in the Market.Are you looking for an expert Product Description Writer? You are at the right place. I Love SEO and dedicated to deep keywords research to boost the overall health of your product description. The description that will increase your Sale.
QUALITY ASSURANCE: Get your refund if you are not satisfied.
For an example of my Product Description writing pieces please request through a message.
Kindest Regards
Reviews
Seller's Response:
The seller was responsive and delivered an outstanding quality. Well done!
Seller's Response:terrible! it may have been ok if I spoke a different language.
:I am sorry to find you disappointed. But You cannot give a single info about a product and expect more than thousands words to make it wow.
:She was very quick to turn around product, but her sentences were a bit disjunct at times. Some parts flowed very well and others seemed like they were too focused on being keyword dense and not at how the sentence sounded. I was able to make edits to what was provided to use for my product, so it was a very good starting point and I'm not at all dissatisfied at what was provided. The price is really what made this worth it so I could see myself working with her again under the right circumstances.
:thanks for approaching sir, i was expecting revision requests from you as the first copy can never make satisfied anyone. Anyways, thanks again!

No comments:
Post a Comment