Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Be Your Copy Writer, Content Writer











About:

I make SEO contents in various niches: technology, lifestyle, health, fitness, fashion, etc. My articles are creative, informative, error-free and unique.



I understand the requirement for clarity in conveying a message. My talents are flexible and varied, with creativity, imagination and an intuitive design in crafting for the target audience. I am both an analytical as well as a creative person, and the combination of these skills brings a unique offering to the table for success. I started writing as a Freelancer in 2012. Since then, my diverse background has allowed me to write on a variety of subjects including health, wellness, women's health, self-help, personal development, space-related, sports, finance, business, ecology, and technology instruction pages. I am prompt, reliable, detail oriented, have great grammar and a genuine love of writing. I am looking for ongoing work but one time projects are welcome as well. Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon.



Reviews


:

I wish he didn't take so long. But they were good articles nonetheless

:

Great service

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment