Saturday, March 21, 2020

Write Shopify Product Description And Seo Title











About:

    Thanks For Click On My Gig



***Please Contact With Me Before Placing An Order ***





Are You Looking For a Description Writer For Your Website?

yes! You Have Come To The Right Place.



I'm a Certified & Professional Shopify Specialist. I've Over 3 years of Shopify & E-Commerce Experiences. So I can Grantee that you'll get professional work from me.



 I Will Write Standard And Effective Description For Your Shopify Products! So That Your Customer Easily Focus On Your Products.



Here You Can See All About My services:



  • Title And Description Writing on your Products
  • Effective Keywords
  • Hot Selling Tag
  • SEO Based Title
  • Img Alt Text
  • Focus words
  • Removing Logo (If you need)
  • Quick response
  • Quick review
  • So More



Why me?



  • Unlimited Revision
  • On-Time Delivery
  • Long-time Relationship
  • Eye-Catching Description
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee

     
Extra Facilities



  • Creating A CSV File To Provide The View Link Of The Products.




Thanks,



Coderexpert









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment