Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Write Your Product Pitch











About:

You have an awesome product, but don't know how you will position it into the market. How would you sell your product? What words do my potential customers use? Don't have the creativity it takes for writing your own product pitch? I will help you out!



Give me an introduction to your product, talk me through it in a bit of text. 

After that I will deliver your product pitch back to you in one business day. We can have 2 revisions, so we have another shot. 



After at most 2 business days, you have your product pitch to position your product into the market!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

me and my wife was very impressed with the pitch that timkoper did. I highly recommend his services.

:

Great work!

:

Thanks for the review! Was a pleasure doing business with you and wish you all the best with your great company!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment