Friday, March 6, 2020

Make A Complete Amazon Product Listing With Ebc And Infographics











About:

Hello and thanks for checking out my gig.



I've been a seller on Amazon since 2014 and have built 3 brands and written over 50 Amazon product listings and 20 of them were full Enhanced Brand Content aka EBC. I have a team of designers who I use to make infographics.



Amazon is looking for brands and products that look and sound legitimate. Therefore, keyword stuffing is no longer a good strategy. Instead we focus on well-written, persuasive listings that focus on your most relevant keywords and the advantages of your product. 



I will create for you a smooth, natural, and convincing product listing. I personally write all the listings so it will be from a native English speaker with a degree from UCLA. 



The infographic will be made my design team under my guidance. You can place it on your product images or your EBC panel (you must specify the size for EBC).



You will get a thoughtful and creative listing by someone who knows exactly what it takes to sell. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment