Monday, March 2, 2020

Write A Powerful Amazon Product Listing Description For You











About:

Experienced & Professional Amazon Product Listing Writer *



To be successful on Amazon, you need to have a high converting, optimised listing. You need to write 5 descriptive key features, that include AS MANY of your keywords and search terms as possible... whilst still making sense and differentiating from your competitor. 



As Business and Marketing graduate, I have developed my own successful listings, and have helped others maximise sales through listings in various categories such as Health, Beauty, Home and Kitchen and Fitness.



I have FULL ACCESS to all the RELEVANT RESEARCH PROGRAMMES that allow me to generate your:



  • Main Keywords
  • Converting Search Terms
  • Competitor Actions
  • Potential PPC Costs
  • Highly Converting Listing Photos


I have over 5 years experience in branding , which I will exploit to tailor your content and create a story. Brand story telling is one of the main reasons customers will keep returning to your brand and products. 



* IMPORTANT INFORMATION *



  • I will not share my clients' work to protect their business identity
  • I also approve and work on active listings, in addition to new listings
 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment