Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create The Perfect Airbnb Description For You











About:

The first words, the last words, appeal to your potential client, describing the uniqueness of your property, etc.: writing a good listing takes practice and understanding of communication techniques. 



With my background in Communication and owning and managing different rental properties, I have a lot of experience with writing listings for any booking platform out there. 



Missing out on potential customers would be a big hiccup in your rental business, so let me help you out! 



All I need from you are some keywords, location and your description of your house/room and I will create a well-written appealing descirption for your Airbnb, Tripadvisor or HomeAway listing. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muy buen servicio, recomendado

Seller's Response:

Thanks again Ivan!

Seller's Response:

Muchas gracias, súper servicio

Seller's Response:

thanks ivan, nice working with you!

:

Everything he did was so perfect, he definitely masters his craft. I tried around 7 different persons for my listing here at Fiverr, but Niels was definitely the best. I'm so glad I came across your gig! Thanks for everything Niels!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment