About:
Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) or “A Plus Content”, gives you a competitive edge with product listings that make you stand out . EBC listings are 12% more likely to convert into sales.
I'm a native English speaker and copywriter with 10 years' experience, using only professional paid software to deeply research your keywords.
I'm a native English speaker and copywriter with 10 years' experience, using only professional paid software to deeply research your keywords.
I will optimise your listing with SEO-rich content that follows the product style guide. Watch your sales increase as you're 'rewarded' for a listing that follows correct formatting.
Don’t risk leaving your product description to amateurs, aside from delivering top-class EBC and A Plus content, I also manage my own AMZ business. I know what I'm doing and promise to treat your listing like it was my own.
For a complete EBC package including images and infographics, contact me.
For a complete EBC package including images and infographics, contact me.
Links to samples
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X8QYM2D
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074GFJWBZhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07K2YYQSP
FOR MORE SAMPLES PLEASE SEE PDFs IN GALLERY
Professional Package:
- Min 600 word description by a native English speaker/copywriter.
- Optimized product title
- 5 deeply researched bullet points
- Keywords for images
- Text for 6 images
- Backend keywords
- PPC Keywords
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Great work and gave us sound advice to optimize our listing!
Seller's Response:A tremendous client and an excellent product. I highly recommend collaborating with them.
Seller's Response:Delivered Before Time. Excellent in Communication. Highly Recommend.
Seller's Response:Working with this buyer was an excellent experience. Highly recommended.
:very good experience. high quality and fast. thank you very much

No comments:
Post a Comment