Saturday, March 21, 2020

Write Appealing And Engaging Product Descriptions











About:

                                  ****NEED HELP SELLING YOUR PRODUCT?****



I am Tracey-Ann, and I would like to write the best descriptions for your products. I will write persuasive product descriptions that will appeal to your buyers and generate a sale for your product. 



WHY CHOOSE ME TO WRITE YOUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS?



  • Increase Your Conversion Rate
  • Make Customers Hit That ADD TO CART
  • Make your business products stand out with authentic descriptions!
  • Flexible word counts and product volumes with large-volume deals.
  • Natural use of keywords for maximum business impact!
  • Deliver a more friendly tone that speaks to the customer


Check out my offering packages or let me know what you need. I'm happy to talk differing word counts. Let's get your products noticed ahead of your competitors!



Let me know if you need anything else - Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was not what I was looking for. The description written can just go for anything...Just not what I expected.

Seller's Response:

Tracey is a pleasure to work with. She delivers!

:

Tracey is fast and efficient. Very engaging and highly recommendable.

:

Thank you! it was my pleasure satisfying your need.

:

She was fantastic!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment