Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I will do virtual assistant , data entry ,web search,0

I will do virtual assistant , data entry ,web search,0












About:

I am Walaa mohamed. I am professional Data Entry, Data Analyst, Virutal Assistant expert having strong web research and internet search. I did a lot of work in my field. you can find my expertise and my service benefits below.

My Expertise


·         Online or Offline Data Entry

·         MS Excel ( Data Entry , chart , Indexing , Spreadsheet Formulas etc.)

·         Copy and Paste work

·          Microsoft Office including MS Visio, MS Project etc.

·         All Files conversions ( PDF, JPEG, Excel, Word vice versa)

·         Strong Internet Research/Search

·         Data Fetching (Emails, Websites etc.)



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment