Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will write you the best pro amazon listing and description

I will write you the best pro amazon listing and description












About:

#1 Amazon Copywriter in the Business
  • Get more sales, make more money. Period.
  • Compel your customer to buy, buy more, buy often, and tell their friends BECAUSE of what they read on your product page. 
  • Good Copy = Good $ BUT Awesome Copy = Awesome $ (and I only write AWESOME copy)

I have worked consulting Fortune 500 companies, Silicon Valley start-ups, and the top Amazon entrepreneurs in the game to help them all make more money by improving their copy. The copy I write for businesses has generated HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars ($$$).

THE BEST COPYWRITER ONLINE FOR YOUR ROI
  • I have worked side-by-side the best CEOs & entrepreneurs for the past 5 years - WRITING FOR THEM
  • My writing has been featured in numerous publications, including Huffington Post and Web MD
  • I am a PRO at using your company’s customer avatar to ensure you will make the most money
  • I will NEVER outsource the work you hire me to do.

READY TO MAKE MORE MONEY?

Check out my packages! You will not only get the best copy for your product listing, but you will also get incredible customer service and your work ON TIME, EVERY TIME!

BASIC FIVERR?

For $5 I will:
- create a title for your product

Reviews


decorgoat:Julie was amazing, she made a amazon listing that was easy to read, told a story and compelled people to purchase. Will use Julie again for sure !

julieschoen:Thank you for working with me!

taylordistco:Always great! I will continue to use her services in the future!

julieschoen:Great! Thank you for working with me again!

edguy12:Perfect 100% \nIt's amazing how she puts every word in the right place!!!\nThanks a lot \n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment