Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will write content for your website in finnish

I will write content for your website in finnish












About:

Content writing for websites and web shops. 

Up to 4 products and up to 200 words of content for $10.
Up to 10 products and up to 1000 words of content for $50.
Unlimited product listings, up to 5000 words for $250.

You can order any combination of words + product listings by adding words to the gig package. Express deliveries are possible as well  - However it is recommended to contact me first to make sure I can start your project immediately.

Please note that the content does not have to be tied to a specific product - it can be any content writing. Key word search is included, if you wish so.

For custom quotes, please contact me directly.

I am a professional translator with a background in creative writing (Master of Arts).
I have translated websites, financial texts, marketing materials etc. and have written as a hobby since 20 years.

Upcoming! Portfolio of my work.

Reviews


contentm:Fast and high-quality delivery. Thanks!

maplerapids:Awesome work and fast delivery :) Will definitely use your services again!

helenaes:Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to work together!

webservices1:Thanks! The seller is a charm! :) Recommended to all!

helenaes:Thank you for your business! Very easy to communicate with this customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment