Friday, September 28, 2018

I will optimize your product page for a native english audience

I will optimize your product page for a native english audience












About:

Companies in China, India, Russia, and all over the world are starting to look to the United States, Great Britain, Canada, and other wealthy Western nations to sell products to. However, product titles, pages, and advertisements often contain English that many Americans consider "broken" and unappealing. As a result, many customers are driven away from what they think are low-quality products. After all, they think, if the company cannot afford good English translations, how can they afford to make good products?

I will help your company to repair English on its advertisements, infographics, product pages, websites, videos, and other text platforms. In addition, I can identify problems in competitor listings and help you to target your content to take advantage of their problems, as well as make recommendations on how Americans might want to view the page.

I have helped American companies to create strong, appealing advertising and technical content for years, and now wish to bring my services abroad to help bring Western customers to foreign businesses. If you have any questions about my gig or services, send me a message on Fiverr.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment