Monday, September 24, 2018

I will brainstorm a top notch amazon product listings and descriptions

I will brainstorm a top notch amazon product listings and descriptions












About:

 Recognized by  Fiverr for Amazon Listings ♣


Successful Amazon listings begin with making your products stand out from the competition. From messaging to keywords to format, small details can mean the difference between making a sale and losing out to a competitor. 


As a professional  marketing writer, I've directly influenced more than $500 million in sales across real estate, technology, arts and crafts, kitchen and home decor, children's clothes and toys, and hundreds of other products!


PROFESSIONAL FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER &  COPYWRITER

♣ Many years of sales, advertising, and promotion writing.
♣ Completed numerous product listings.



IMPORTANT NOTES:

  1. I don't base my listings on word count. I write to sell products.
  2. I don't provide samples; anyone can send you to a link and claim it's theirs.
  3.  If I do the work, you can ask for changes, 100% satisfaction or your money back.

Reviews


monikajanusausk:excellent work,great communication, higly recommend :-) \nThank You \n:-)

dexcelwriter:Great experience.

lightingworks:Good Experience!

dexcelwriter:Thanks for your patronage. Wish to work for some other time.

josephboccia:great job


No comments:

Post a Comment